I bought a cyclocross bike on this website days ago and I dare to say that it is the best cyclocross bike I ever had. And I am so glad to introduce this website to you all.
Our cyclocross bikes are known for their high quality. Hundreds of reviews have been analyzed and the highlights are here for you. Below we have reviews of some of the most popular cyclocross bikes available on the market today.
Thanks for reading our page. May you enjoy.
Cyclocross Bikes Reviews
The Kabuto is all about keeping things simple and getting it done without breaking the bank. At the heart of the Kabuto you-Feetll find a strong hand crafted steel frame with horizontal dropouts that can handle the abuse of the big city.
- “The bike rides nicely and looks great.” – Joe Maziarski
- “I highly recommend this bike to anyone around 5’8″ looking for a great and cheap road bike!” – Jeremy Wong
- “For any of you who are hesitant on getting a fixie, trust me that this bike has a great gear ratio and can be fast when it wants to but also do hills as well.” – Ben L.
Critical Cycles’ fixed-gear bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a tig-welded steel frame that comes with horizontal dropouts and a component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for performing freestyle tricks.
- “It is a nice looking bike that rides very well.” – Efrain Pola Jr.
- “The bike has exceeded my expectations!The style, the color, the quality!” – Jonathan Griffith
- “I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get into a road bike.” – John Reynolds
The Schwinn Prelude is perfect for for that morning commute or getting out for your evening ride, the Prelude features a aluminum road frame for quick agile riding, the Schwinn road fork absorbs pavement imperfections.
- “Can definitely keep up with road bikes costing twice as much.” – Jazie
- “This bike is lightweight, easy to ride and very affordable.” – cyclingmad
- “Easy to put together.” – Crucker
Your Bike – Your Style! This Fixed Gear / Single Speed is completely unbranded. No logos or graphics, just solid color. The frame and fork is hi-ten steel with alloy seat post and stem.
- “Good parts: The Bike is very light weight.” – Roboghast
- “To me it sounds like a lot of people that just don’t know how to put a bike together….that or they just got some bad parts.” – Michael
- “If you spend a little more money on a nicer bike, you’ll end up saving money not having to do all of that maintenance to this piece of crap.” – Bren
This is an affordable entry 21 speed road bike and one of our best sellers. It features Shimano A050 handlebar mounted shifters which allow for quick reliable shifts from the handlebar (not downtube like other bikes in this price range).
- “For the most part this bike is good.” – Zidane
- “The bicycle rides great, is smooth, is light, and handles very well.” – GreatBaron
- “Spend an extra 300 and get a better bike.” – paul
Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike (12780) The Rapido is all about keeping things simple and getting it done without breaking the bank. At the heart of the Rapido you’ll find a strong hand crafted steel frame with horizontal dropouts that can handle the abuse of the big city.
- “Quick bike, very light, fun to ride.” – Marko Jaksic
- “Buy this bike and you will not regret it!” – Johnny Tijuana
- “The bar tape is very thin so I would suggest getting good gloves with a little extra padding in the palm, unless you want to just have them re-corked and re-taped.” – Red909
Medellin is the second-largest city in Colombia, and was once known as the most violent place in the world. Referenced in both Scarface, Grand Theft Auto, and on the TV series Entourage, the city of Medellin is home to palatial views, historic architecture, museums, and a rich history of 1980’s drug trafficking.
- “The bike is a great ride And it looks great too.” – H. G. Haynes
- “Overall, if you are looking for a commuter bike, I would definitely recommend this bike.” – Kevin
- “I just recently purchased a Retrospec El Diablo fixie and I’m pleased to say I’m incredibly happy with my purchase.” – Jonathan Peig
The Vilano FORZA 3.0 is equipped with a 12K Carbon racing fork, integrated brake lever shifters and shimano sora derailleur. This is an excellent choice for club rides, training and fitness.
- “I love to ride the bike it is very light and very fast…I am on the other hand disappointed with the tires that come stock on the bike!” – Jeanne Clink
- “I went over the whole bike when I got it to make sure everything was put together right, and it seems like every piece is of good quality.” – C. Dowell
- “Easy to to assemble out of the box.” – William
The Schwinn Phocus 1400 road bicycle is the perfect drop bar road bike for the bike path or just going out for a good workout, lightweight and responsive makes this the perfect road bike.
- “This bike looks good and it rides good, light weight.” – DAve
- “If you are looking for a starter bike on a budget this is a good one.” – itsme24543
- “Fit ppl 2inches shorter and taller then me good too.” – SD
CriticalCycles City bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a lightweight tig-welded steel frame and an advanced component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for exercise.
- “It is a very nice looking bike.” – H. Doyle
- “Assembly was quick and easy.” – C. Koon
- “Also, the kickstand is angled so far forward that the bike tips the other way if I try to stand it up.” – Lacey J. Fleckenstein
Suggestions of the Best cyclocross bikes
Do you have any cyclocross bikes suggestions that you think cyclocross bikes would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.